Mahindra Smart Choice Advantage:
- 3 cylinder 19 HP engine, 14.2 PTO HP
- Steel hood and fenders
- Engine RPM, 3000 rated speed.
- Operating weight 1499 lb.
- Larger tires for better traction and stability
- Hydrostatic power steering
- 2 range, Hydrostatic Transmission
- 3-point lift capacity 680 lb. @ 24'' behind pin
- Loader lift capacity 617 lb.
- Loader lift height 71.3''
- Loader comes with Skid Steer style, quick attach bucket
- 50'' stamped drive over mid mower deck
- Cab model available with standard heat, rearview side mirrors, and wide opening doors for excellent visibility
- 7-year, 3000-hour powertrain warranty ZERO deductible
- #1 selling tractor in the world
- Only tractor manufacturer to win the industry’s two highest quality awards
- Why eMax S is the Smart Choice
- eMax S comes with mComfort seat that includes added cushioning, and integrated armrests, Kubota BX
1880 does not
- eMax S engine is 38% larger than a Kubota BX 1880 and 10% larger than a Kubota BX 2380 for quieter
operation and less engine stress
- eMax S can be ordered with Industrial tires, a Kubota BX 1880 cannot
- eMax S has 12% more built in weight than a Kubota BX 1880 and 4% more than a Kubota BX 2380
- eMax S loader comes with standard quick attach, skid steer style couplers, Kubota and JD do not