Your powersports vehicle is our #1 priority to get you back on the trail. You can count on our highly certified & trained technicians!
When you're invested in making sure your ATV, UTV, Snowmobile, Tractor, or Trailer stays in great working order for years to come, you need knowledge and skill you can count on. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your Polaris Off-Road or Snowmobile, Kayo Dirt Bike or ATV, Mahindra Tractor or Trailer so you can get the most out of your purchase. Here at A+ Power Sports, we are powersports enthusiasts, and we know that getting out on the road and into the outdoors is your priority.
Schedule your next service with A+ Power Sports and have our Certified Technicians repair your vehicle in our all-new state-of-the-art service center.
Whether you’re in for a tune-up, accessory install, or repair. Your machine is our #1 priority to get you back on the trail!
We have the equipment and experience to get your Polaris ATV, UTV, Snowmobile, Kayo Dirt Bike, ATV, Mahindra Tractor, and Trailer in prime shape, whether you're riding for pleasure, racing around the track, or tearing it up on the trail. Give us a call and we'll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to the activities that you enjoy.
Here at A+ Power Sports, we strive for excellent customer service. With over 28 years in business, our service department can tackle even the most difficult repairs. Let us handle your service needs to ensure a safe and happy riding experience in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. We're conveniently located near the areas of Lake Geneva, Delavan, Whitewater, Janesville, and Milwaukee, WI.
Steps to getting your vehicle serviced with us:
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- You must make an appointment with our service department. Appointments are for drop-off only unless otherwise specified.
- Please alert us of the date you need your vehicle returned by. Some parts take up to 3 weeks plus to receive. Please allow adequate time for parts to arrive before pre-planning any trips or vacations.
- On average, our service department is usually 3 weeks out before we can even look at it to service it.
- DROP OFF FOR REPAIR
- Please drop-off at your scheduled date and time. Due to space concerns, sooner is not better.
- Make sure you stop inside our store & speak with our service team to get the vehicle drop-off finalized.
- Please note that customers are not allowed to walk through the technician service area due to insurance reasons.
- Be as descriptive as you can regarding your vehicle's concern. Please duplicate the concern for your Service Advisor. Note: If we cannot duplicate the concern, we most likely will be unable to repair it.
- If this is a warranty issue and you have concerns with the inconvenience, timelines, or general concerns about your unit; we have included a manufacturer's customer service phone number list at the bottom of the page.
- Please keep in mind that A+ Power Sports nor its employees, manufacture your unit. We also do not approve or deny warranty claims. If you are unhappy with your vehicle, timeline, or warranty concern, please reach out to the manufacturer using the phone numbers below.
- Providing a text number or email is essential when keeping you informed. We prefer to work by text or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting us daily in regards to repair completion will not speed up the shipment of the parts.
- WHILE BEING REPAIRED
- Please have expectations that we will have your vehicle for several weeks if we need to special order parts. (This does not include performing maintenance service) Most maintenance services can be completed within 48 hours.
- If your vehicle is under warranty, the repair time may take longer as most manufacturers require us to pre-submit the warranty claims with pictures. A review of the claim by the manufacturer can take up to 72 business hours.
- Parts ordering for warranty claims can take up to 2 weeks or more to arrive, and non-warranty claims can take up to 3 weeks or more to arrive. Your Service Advisor will give you a more accurate time frame for parts delivery. Contacting us daily in regards to repair completion will not speed up the shipment of the parts.
- Please note that we strive to have all units under warranty, and be paid for by warranty. Accident damage, abuse, etc. are not covered under warranty. Please consider insuring your vehicle with an insurance company for these types of claims. Adjustments are not covered under warranty and should be taken care of during the manufacturer's recommended service intervals.
- Parts that are physically broken are generally not warrantable items and should be handled through your insurance company as this is considered accidental damage.
- Denial of warranty claims is handled by the manufacturers, by you, the consumer. Please contact your manufacturer listed below if you have concerns.
- REPAIRS COMPLETE
- A service advisor will contact you upon completion of your repair, picking up your vehicle on the scheduled DATE and TIME is extremely important. Late charges & storage fees may apply.
- We accept credit/debit, checks, and cash as payments. Please note our credit card merchant charges the customer a 2% Convenience Fee when using a Card. We recommend you bring Cash or a Check.
Thank you for your business!